We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. You will use modern technologies to achieve business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively work with graphic design tools and connect brands with both online and offline customers.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc)
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to try new tools and multi-tasking abilities.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Design and manage marketing campaigns
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. photoshop designs, website, emails, social media, Google AdWords and blogs)
- Create Graphics Media Content – Graphic Design
- Manage Social Media
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through new media interaction
- Keep up-to-date audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview in our office.