We are looking to add a Graphic Designer / Visual Designer to our growing team. This person would be able to carry out both creative and technical implementation of given design concepts, producing consistent and accurate work for our clients. This role requires working efficiently within a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential Job Functions:
- Understands and able to follow real-world corporate design, branding rules and guidelines.
- Can design and produce multiple projects from concept to final delivery across various platforms.
- Has experience managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Works well under strict deadlines
- Can take creative direction from clients and colleagues and take over projects as needed.
- Has excellent prioritization skills and the ability to change/shift focus with ease.
Skills and Expertise:
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Strong creative aesthetic sense a MUST
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with UI design tools, CAD and video editing a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
- Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
- Opportunities for learning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the recruitment team per your stated time during the online form completion.
- If you are successful in the Skype interview you will be invited to a technical interview in our office.